The Hog & Lamb Spitroast Co - The Premier Hogroast Company in the New Forest
Please note new landline phone number 01590 719542
Established 2004 and Member of Lymington and District Chamber of Commerce
Based in Lymington we specialise in hogroasts, lambroasts and barbecues, providing outside catering for all occasions - weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, public festivals and events and any corporate events. This is what we do - it is not a part-time venture or business on the side and as such we can offer our full attention to your needs and requirements.
We operate all year round, mainly in the New Forest but will travel to many venues in Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire and further on occasion, depending on time of year and how busy we are locally; if you are not sure if we will travel to your venue, then please ask.
We offer different levels of service to suit your requirements:
- Full Service - we will cook everything on site and provide a buffet service with extras, including good quality disposable plates and cutlery, if required, at no additional cost
- DIY Service - we will deliver a roaster with spitted hog or lamb ready for you to cook; you will have the fun of carving it and serving it yourself
- Equipment Hire - if you want to provide you own hog, lamb or meat, we will provide you with a roaster or griddle, delivered and collected
We offer a cleaning service for options 2 and 3 for which we will charge you unless you choose to clean the equipment yourself before we collect it.
As we work alongside a local caterer and a catering supply company, we can also provide:
- Salads, desserts, canapés and vegetarian options
- Other catering - let us know what you would like as we may be able to assist you
- We can arrange most items to enhance your occasion - crockery, cutlery, glasses, tables, chairs, linen, service ware etc
You keep telling us that we have the best hogroast you have tasted, with great crackling; if you haven’t tried our hogroast for yourself and are thinking of having one for a celebration of your own, then do come to one of the many public events we attend during the year and try it for yourself; my personal preference is for a lambroast which we don’t offer at public events - it is simply the nicest way to feed a small party of friends.
Should you have a query or wish to know more, please phone or email me and if you'd like to request a quote, please use the online enquiry form.
Contact Tony Notcutt